Hello All,

I have started to learn to use CFC's.  I tried making a simple CFC to performs a query that I need on may parts of my site.

In all my cfquery tags I use datesource="#dsn#" and it works fine.  When I add this to the CFC it errors out.  Yet it I place the actual DSN name from the ODBC connection it works?  Is this a problem with me not scoping the variable?  Shouldn't my application.cfm declare this prior to the CFC loading?

Thanks

Mike