From: "Christian Cantrell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CF-Talk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2004 1:53 PM
Subject: Re: Flashpaper Macromedia - Please

: On Thursday, January 15, 2004, at 09:43  AM, Dan Murphy wrote:
:
: > Please take a look at it and let me know what you think. For others
: > out there, try downloading it and pass your comments along too. We'd
: > like to get a feel for people's document format preferences and make
: > sure we're poviding the information and tools in the formats your
: > looking for.
:
: This thread has inspired a post and a new survey on my weblog:
:
: http://www.markme.com/cantrell/archives/004177.cfm
:
: If you have a strong opinion, please take the poll and I will make sure
: the ColdFusion team sees the results.
:
: Thanks,
: Christian