From: G [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2004 3:51 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Fancy a ColdFusion Challenge?

I would think a "sample" would take all of the fun out of it. After all, i'm
thinking the great challenge to this is NOT the coding, but coming up with a
clever solution. This challenge seems to test more than just CF coding
skills, which is what makes it more intriguing than your run-of-the-mill
"build a shopping cart" contests.

I'm going to give it a go, but even if i can't solve the problem, i can't
wait to see some of the great ways other people found to do it.

Brian