From: Peter Tilbrook [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, January 17, 2004 6:26 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: BlueDragon 6.1B2 issues

Am getting this error:

Type Template
Message Missing start tag
Tag </CFHTTP>
Position Line=24; Column=53
Detail The tag </cfhttp> had no corresponding opening tag
Source 21: URLToPull  = "http://www.easycfm.com/syndication/EasyFeed.xml";
22: </cfscript>
23:
24: <cfhttp url="" method="GET" timeout="15"></cfhttp>

With the line of code above.

And also this error:

Type Invalid Class
Tag Context CFSET: Line=13; Column=1
Detail createObject()
Extended Info
Source 10: </cfif>
11:
12: <!--- Track current site users --->
13: <cfset Tracker=CreateObject("java",
"coldfusion.runtime.SessionTracker")>
14: <cfset
Sessions=Tracker.GetSessionCollection(Application.ApplicationName)>

Any ideas?

Peter Tilbrook
ColdFusion Applications Developer
ColdGen Internet Solutions
Manager, ACT and Region ColdFusion Users Group - http://www.actcfug.com
4/73 Tharwa Road
Queanbeyan, NSW, 2620
AUSTRALIA

Telephone: +61-2-6284-2727
Mobile: +61-0439-401-823

My wife says I never listen to her... At least I think that's what she said!