From: NANCY SKAGER [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 19, 2004 6:18 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Can CF do this?

Again for security reasons, and maybe I don't need to do this... Can cold
fusion capture a users ip adress and store it in a database on a given even
like user login? If so, what code would I use?

I'm sure I could find the answer myself, but a little help would be a big
time saver!

Thanks;
Rino
  _____