Has there been any movement on the JDBC "No More Data to Read" error?  I
need to demo an application today and when I moved it from the testing
server to the production server everything worked for the first few screens
and then blammo, I got the "No More Data To Read" error from then on in.
NOTHING was changed because I can see at 9:35 data was saved and at 10am I
couldn't save anything.  The exact same code runs without error on my
testing server connecting to the test database.  I can't connect the test
server to the live database due to firewall issues.

This is a remote server running CFMX 6.1, IIS, and SQL Server.  I can't
update or downgrade any drivers and hell, it worked this morning, so why
should I change the drivers?  The drivers are the same ones that worked
earlier.  I initially had this problem on an Oracle db in Oct/Nov and people
said it would be solved by an updater which I never saw.  Now I'm getting
the same error on a SQL Server box!

What I find amazing is that the error showed up out of nowhere and now I
can't insert or update anything throughout the whole site.  The only change
was some DNS information.

Any tips or tricks on this one?  I'm really angry and pretty much stumped.

Thanks!

Don