On Wednesday, January 21, 2004, at 03:18  PM, Phillip B wrote:

> Anyone think they could do this or know of some one that provides this
> type of service?

With Flash Communication Server, this type of application (streaming
audio and/or video) is fairly straightforward:

http://www.macromedia.com/software/flashcom/

The first time I played with Flash Comm, I wrote a video chat
application in about 30 minutes.  The server and components do all the
hard work.  All you have to do is use the API.

Christian