From: Burns, John [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2004 3:34 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: CFMAIL Param list?

Is there anywhere that would give me a list of params that I can set
within a CFMAIL call?  Like all of the possible headers for an email
message?  I'm assuming this is more of an email standard list or
something more than a CF thing, but any information would help.  For
instance, I know there is some kind of a header for "Read receipts" but
I'm not sure what the standard name of this is or what other options
there may be that I can screw with.  Thanks in advance :-)

John Burns
  _____