ooops, sorry bout the empty post.

The problem is with the CFIF statement and your "/login.cfm" "/login_do.cfm"
change it to:

   <CFIF session.LoggedIn EQ FALSE>
    <CFIF NOT (ListLast(CGI.PATH_INFO,"/") EQ "login.cfm") OR
(ListLast(CGI.PATH_INFO,"/") EQ "login_do.cfm")>
     <CFLOCATION url="login.cfm" addtoken="No">
    </CFIF>
   </CFIF>

also it would be more efficient to just have a

<CFPARAM Name="session.LoggedIn" Default="FALSE">  instead of:

   <CFIF NOT IsDefined("Session.LoggedIn")>
    <CFSET Session.LoggedIn=False>
   </cfif>

Have a good weekend.

Fred