From: Tony Weeg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2004 11:53 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: ot: sql and NAS

hi there.

sorry for the ot post, but I don't know where else to turn (and not lookin
for suggestions right now :))

ok, I have a sql server and a NAS (both dell, really fast and nice)

I have turned the trace flag on: dbcc traceon (1807) I have verified
connectivity between the two machines.
however I cannot get the sql server to create a new database and use the NAS
to house its MDF file.

now, heres where it gets fun.  I have made this work on the sql servers twin
machine, same everything, even bought the same day.  1 will connect to it
the other wont?

any ideas?

thanks

...tony