I'm using a C.M. system. Basically it creates the HTML ( from a web editor ) and that gets placed in the DB.

I'm having a problem inserting code however when single quotes are present in the html. I tried preservesinglequotes
around my SQL insert. But still I get an error...

ERROR

ODBC Error Code = 37000 (Syntax error or access violation)

[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Syntax error (missing operator) in query _expression_