From: Ketan Patel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2004 2:43 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Looking to figure out URL level deepness

Hi All,
I am trying figure out deepness of the URL

eg:
<cfset theurl="www.wyndham.com/hotels/BWIIH/main.wnt">
<cfset deepnessCount = ListLen(trim(theurl), "/")>

returns me 4 actually it should return me 3 due to ffolder levels

<cfset theurl="news.com.com/2100-7344-5139640.html?tag=nl">
<cfset deepnessCount = ListLen(trim(theurl), "/")>

returns me 2 and I am looking for answer 0 becuase its a root level. I
am trying to fihure how many levels deep is the URL.

Ketan Patel