From: brobborb [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2004 12:19 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: (OT) Best streaming video type

Dude, Matt, wrestler lookin dude :D
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Matt Robertson
  To: CF-Talk
  Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2004 2:14 PM

  I don't know about the best, but WMV (windows video) is easy to use and its file sizes are nice and compact.  I have a client that does online customer service via Logitech webcams and they use this.  Doesn't seem to be a problem for the video to just click-and-run ... on a Windows box, at least.  Sample here served up with cfcontent/cfheader:

   http://mysecretbase.com/WMV_Sample.cfm