From: Burns, John [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, 23 January 2004 5:57 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Append variables to the server scope?

Is there a way to append variables to the server scope of a cf server?
for isntance, you're running clustered servers and want to be able to
distinguish which server you're on by server.serverName and it return
the name of the server you're on.  cfregistry is disabled so you can't
pull it from the database.  However, access to the server is available
if there is an xml file or somewhere that all of the rest of the server
scope is stored.  Any ideas?

John
  _____