To Flush cahed queries <cfobjectcache action=""> To Flush cached pages <cfcache action=""> Ketan Patel

  -----Original Message-----
  From: Jon Block [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2004 4:14 PM
  To: CF-Talk
  Subject: How do you clear cache in CFMX?

  I keep the trusted cache setting turned on most of the time. Sometimes I
  come out with updates that need to go online. It seems like when I turn
the
  cache off and even set the memory size to zero, and then I turn the
trusted
  cache back on and put the memory back to 500000, the changes I've made to
  source code does not update.

  What do I need to do???

  Thanks,
  Jon