Hey Mosh;

New question, different person. :)

I'm looking to set up say 10 different e-stores. All Stores will look
different, but be run from the same cf e-commerce package. The e-commerce
package will be generic enough to use on every application with little
altering. All stores will be run their own application, and have their own
database. All stores will be in same server space, but have their own
virtual ip addy. Yes, kind of like the yahoo stores are done.

I also want to write a 11th site. This site will be a admin site. I do not
want to have to login to all 10 stores everyday to do admin stuff. So the
admin site will be set up to view my hits form all the other sites as well a
collect all if any orders form all the sites for order processing... I think
you get the idea.

My questions are as follows:

1) Is it better to write directly to the admin site, or query form the admin
site for the information?

2) In either case, is CFHTTP the right tag for the Job?

3) Any thoughts on any better way to do this?

Thanks;
Rino