  From: Steven Durette [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Saturday, January 24, 2004 10:00 AM
  To: CF-Talk
  Subject: JRun with ColdFusion

  Hi all,

  I have a question about the JRun that is installed with ColdFusion
Enterprise (second install option).

  Do I have to install Macromedia's JRun updaters or are they already added
in?

  Would future patches show up in the ColdFusion Support or JRun support? (I
mean, I didn't purchase JRun, it came with it, so wouldn't they link to it
from the CF support pages)

  Thanks,
  Steve