From: Kay Smoljak [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, January 25, 2004 2:45 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: wsconfig error - CFMX for J2EE w/ JRun

I'm setting up a testing/experimentation environment with Win2K3 running
under Virtual PC. I installed CFMX 6.1 (30 day trial), choosing the j2ee
w/ jrun option, and that all seemed to go fine - am I correct in
assuming that JRun is running on top of IIS, and CFMX is running as a
J2EE application on top of JRUN? I can access the CF Administrator and
the JRun Launcher, but when I attempt to run the Web Server
Configuration Tool I get:

Error: Could not find JRE
Error: Could not find Java 2 Runtime Environment

I'm at a loss to work this one out - googling for the error message
doesn't return anything, neither does macromedia.com. For all intents
and purposes CF seems to be working. I'm thinking that perhaps I've
misunderstood the installation options or something. Or am I supposed to
install the JRE separately? I've restarted the VM several times.

Any help greatly appreciated!
Kay.

--
Kay Smoljak