Hi Folks,

I've been experiencing a problem lately with a ColdFusion 4.5 appliction
running on a hosted/shared server.   Every now and then (every couple of
days) when I go to open a particular page ColdFusion bogs down and
eventually hangs altogether.

The page in question is a javascript popup window.  It does a query with 5
tables joined together to retrieve a pricelist and then displays the list
using CFOUTPUT with the GROUP parameter.  The only other thing that's
"unusual" is that it uses the dollarformat function.

I am requesting the logs from our hosting provider and I have asked them to
update from MDAC 2.1 to MDAC 2.5.  Can anyone think of anything else to try
here?

Thanks,

Eron