Rick Faircloth wrote:

> Hi, all...
>
> How would I code the link below to have the pound sign for the anchor at the
> end
> with CF interpreting it as a variable sign?
>
> <A HREF =""> > "Property_Search.cfm?Details=Yes&PropertyID=#GetProperties.PropertyID###GetP
> roperties.PropertyID#">

All CF variables need to surrounded by cfoutput tags to be
displayed. I placed them directly around the variable in the
URL, but you could also place them anywhere around the link
block:

<a
href="">
To display pound signs, use two in a row: ##.

Quotes work the same way when you're setting variables.

--
Austin