I'm reasonably sure it would stop them. The only thing I wonder is if there's a
bit of SQL they could put in there that would make it go excrutiatingly slow...
thoughts? Possibly they could try putting new table names in there to guess how
your database is structured.

Maybe an array of conditions, where each condition is individually made safe,
and then you loop them with ands or ors in between?

David Cummins