From: Shawn Grover [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2004 3:33 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Regex Help?

I have routine that reads in an RTF file, and then needs to find bookmarks
and insert a value for the bookmark.  I'm usings CF's "replace" function,
and it works, but takes way too long in some cases.  So I thought that if I
use regular expressions (with the REReplace function), I might speed things
up.

This is the string I'm searching for:  "{\b0 {\*\bkmkstart bookmark_name}"

The regex I have come up with for this thus far is :
"\{\\\\*\\\\bkmkstart+bookmark_name\}"
but this isn't matching.

Any tips on what the regex should be for that string?  Am I even close?

Thanks in advance.

Shawn

(ps.  I'm a regex newbie - can you tell?)
  _____