From: NOMAD [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2004 6:45 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: VB6 Application, Cold Fusion & Coral

Hello,
Has anyone in this list used  Coral for parsing cfm files within
distributed
Visual basic applications?
I am hoping to redesign an old Visual Basic (distributed application )
add
lots of cfm templates and use Coral for parsing the cfm files.
Has anyone done this sort of  odd job.
Can I have some feedback please? I am particularly interested with
issues
relating to packaging, deployment and distribution within one
singleapplication.

Thanks in advance
Ben Thomas
  _____