That would only give me the events in the database between the date range.
What I'm wanting is all dates between the range and any matching events in
the database.  For my example the record set would be something like

ID | Date       | Event
1 | 01/15/2004 | NULL
2 | 01/16/2004 | NULL
10 | 01/26/2004 | Mom's Birthday
11 | 01/27/2004 | NULL
19 | 02/04/2004 | Doctor's Appointment

Basically I want to do a left outer join with a calendar.

Hatton