  From: J M
  To: CF-Talk
  Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2004 9:40 AM
  Subject: Boring old topic: CF based hit counter / stats

  Hi all,
  I hate to dig up such a boring topic, but I could not find a great answer in
the archives.

  I have a client who want to know absolutely as much as possible about visits
to her site. It needs to be hosted on my server, preferably CF based and uses
SQL server as a backend. Cost is not so much an issue, and it needs to produce
as much info as possible (bigger is better I guess).

  Anyhow, can I achieve these requirements with BrowserHawk and CountryHawk?

  JM