From: Rob Rohan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2004 12:29 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: CF Eclipse plug-in sourceforge

For some reason ... ahem ... the cfeclipse plug-in project got rejected
on sourceforge as a viable project. Odd. Wonder why that happened.

So I'll have to go it alone it seems, I will post the source code on the
http://cfeclipse.rohanclan.com <http://cfeclipse.rohanclan.com>  site in a
bit - perhaps I'll setup my own
CVS server too.

Thank you for the very positive feed back I keep getting from all you
guy on this - I hope I can find a good way to get a development
community going - (if not just out of spite now)

--
Vale,
Rob

Luxuria immodica insaniam creat.