Jamie wrote: "Unfortunately, we do Government work, so we can't rely on _javascript_."

Could you elaborate why? Every US Government contract I've worked on did not prohibit the use of _javascript_.

Also, could you elaborate what you are attempting to do? This way the group can figure out the best way of pulling the information you need for your application, as well as how you will be hosting your application (one server, many servers).

Jeremy Brodie
Edgewater Technology

web: http://www.edgewater.com
phone:(703) 815-2500