I've had less than stellar luck with eWebEditPro.  I've had better luck with
soEditor.  Neither runs on a Mac, though eWeb does support Netscape.  I just
ran across KTML (http://www.interakt.ro/products/KTML/) this weekend, and it
seems like it might be a good option IE6+ or Mozilla 1.4+, and it'll run on
Mac or Windows.  No Safari support, but oh well.

Cheers,
barneyb