From: Taco Fleur [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, 3 February 2004 6:43 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: IIS Headaches

If that doesn't solve it, make sure you have the IUSR_<machine name> on the
root, plus on all the other directories it needs access to, but your better
of getting a tutorial on applying proper permissions for IIS.

Taco Fleur
Blog  <http://www.tacofleur.com/index/blog/>
http://www.tacofleur.com/index/blog/
Methodology http://www.tacofleur.com/index/methodology/