Phil Palmer asked:

> Can anyone tell me how the licensing of Crystal Reports and CF works?
>
> I have documentation which implies that a version of Crystal comes
> with CF but I have scanned the disks for CF Server and CF Studio
> versions 4.0 and 4.5 but I cannot see it.  It doesnt seem to have
> installed by default.

I was about to ask a similar question, Phil...

According to Ben Forta in his book "The Cold Fusion Web Application Kit"
Allaire has chosen Crystal Reports as the report writer to be bundled with
their applications.  We use Allaire's HomeSite 4.5 here but it's not
bundled with HomeSite either....

So if anyone can answer this question that would be great!

Thanks,
Wendy

Wendy Cheng
Systems Librarian