Hey CF Guru's.  I was hoping to get some help on this.  I have a ColdFusion server that I am building to mirror an existing development server.  I started the server and started testing this morning when I realized that the java class path was incorrect, it was not serving up cfx tags correctly.  After updating the java class path in coldfusion administrator, I had to restart the server.  The server restarted fine, at least it claims to have started fine.  The problem is that my ColdFusion server loads up blank white pages.  I can't get to the administrator, nor do I receive any error message.

Any ideas?

MSH