From: Mark W. Breneman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, February 06, 2004 1:27 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: CFMX looking for disk in A: Drive when RDSing???

Hey All,

We have a client, that just upgraded to CFMX, that claims that every
time we connect to their CFMX 6.1 server with RDS, a message pops with
an error message something like "Jrun.exe Error:  No disk in Drive A:".
Needless to say this makes the client really nervous. (Especially when
they think RDS is some form of magic anyway ;-)

Has anyone seen anything like this?  It seems that I can not make a RDS
connection until the client dismisses the error.

Thanks

Mark W. Breneman
-Cold Fusion Developer
-Network Administrator