I just started doing something interesting and thought I would share it:

  A customer was complaining that he was missing some emails from his
website recently, probably getting lost in a sea of thousands of virus
emails...

  I always stored the information in a database as well as email it to the
owners... but I just started adding a consecutive serial number in the
subject, so when they get an email from the site, they can look at the
previous subject (order by date and filtered into it's own mailbox) and
verify that this is the next one expected. If not, they just go back to the
website and look it up!

Al Musella
World Wide Websites
a1webs.com