  From: Michael T. Tangorre
  To: CF-Talk
  Sent: Saturday, February 07, 2004 11:01 PM
  Subject: RE: Free Mail Clients

  I like the full version of Outlook... has a lot of "extras" that I use a lot
  (calendar, etc...).

  What kind of mail server are you trying to connect to? I have never had any
  problems with Eudora or Outlook Express, perhaps you could tell a bit more
  info... maybe you are overlooking something.

  Mike

    _____