Hello,

Looked through the exchange at macromedia.com but couldn't find anything.

I'm looking for a free hardware and inventory management system.
Our IT manager wants to be able to see at a glance what server,
workstation, and software we currently have and the associated licenses for
the software.
I want it to be free because I'm pretty sure whatever is out there will not
be an exact fit for us.

I also looked through sourceforge.net and did see a PHP project.  Being
that I never used PHP I would prefer CF because I would need to edit it.

Won