Just wondering if any one has some examples of how I can do the following.

I need to do a freetext search on two tables and return the selections by rank - this is what I came up with but of course gets a syntax error (no sql manual around today !) - any suggestions would be much appreciated.

SELECT name,
FROM table1 as ft_tbl,
          table2 as ft_tbl2
INNER JOIN
freetextTABLE (table1,*,'widget',100) AS KEY_TBL ON ft_tbl.ID = KEY_TBL.[KEY],
INNER JOIN
freetextTABLE (table2,*,'wifget',100) AS KEY_TBL2 ON ft_tbl2.ID = KEY_TBL2.[KEY]
ORDER BY KEY_TBL.RANK, namet asc

Cheers

Richard