From: Bryan Stevenson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2004 2:21 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Print to PDF

if on Windows...hands down custom tag HTML2PDF3 (requires the install of HTMLDoc.exe)

Works GREAT!!

If you need something really fancy, there are a couple of us on list right now heavy into the iText.jar approach (very low level control of PDF layout and properties)

HTH

Cheers

Bryan Stevenson B.Comm.
VP & Director of E-Commerce Development