From: Jeff Beer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2004 10:08 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Source control ans Studio 5

Hello all,

Has anyone used PVCS with CF Studio 5?

I have a project created in CFS Studio, it's mapped to PVCS.  There are no
errors, but opening a directory takes forever, and I'm not able to check out
files - the option is greyed out on the right-click popup.

Opening the same diretory in Windows Explorer takes a couple seconds. In CF
Studio 5 it can take 8 or 9 minutes to load the project, then diretcory
changes within the project take another two or three minutes.

The project repository and the code directories are on mapped drives over
TCP/IP through a VPN.

I'm not sure what else to tell you :)

Any ideas? I'm pretty stumped here.

Thanks!