From: Chunshen Li [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 19 February 2004 14:14
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Break the block, and SURVIVE, any way?

Hi,

I need to use cfhttp to access site a, b and c, which is critical to the
app.  But site b and c blocks cfhttp access, now, I would think that Google
etc. search engines also crawl site b and c, and site b and c certainly
welcomes search engine crawlers.  If the assumption is correct, would the
current state indicate that site b and c seletively/discriminatively blocks
spider access?  And if so, is there any way for my spider (how to make a
scary spider :) to break in?

Please no philosophy etc. just technical issue.

TIA