Our web site says that we will be talking about Debugging
with ColdFusion Studio, this is changing.  We had an
opportunity to get information directly from Allaire so
we thought that would be better.

Speaker: Raul Hayes, Sales Engineer
Company: Allaire

Topic: Allaire 2000 Technology Roadmap.  This will provide
an overview of the Allaire Business Platform today and a
roadmap for new Allaire products and technologies in the
future.  This will include Allaire business plan
architecture, application servers, integration services
and much more.  We will also touch base on how Allaire
will be incorporating Java into their future.

If there is extra time, Raul will present WML/WAP.

Bonus: We will be giving away gifts at this user group
and everyone will get a poster of all CF tags.

Location: GE Capital

Agenda:
 6:30PM - 6:45PM  Give users an opportunity to do some networking
 6:45 - 7:45PM  Keynote on the Interactive debugger.
 7:45PM - 8:00PM Q&A

For directions to GE Capital go to http://www.slcfug.org and click

Please RSVP, so that I can get a close count on refreshments.

Thanks,
Scott P. Heffron
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]