Was there changes made to the way CF handles the cfcatch structure between
CF 5 and MX 6.1? The reason I ask is because some of us are noticing that a
plug-in written for FB4 is not functioning in MX as it does in CF 5. I know
this is SOT, but thought maybe someone has some ideas on what, if anything,
has changed.

The FB forums and lists have been quiet lately so perhaps someone could lend
some insight... even the non FB fans :-)

The problem is described in detail here...

http://www.fusebox.org/forums/messageview.cfm?catid=25
<http://www.fusebox.org/forums/messageview.cfm?catid=25&threadid=2916>
&threadid=2916

Thanks!