Please respond privately to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

For a member of our staff going to Australia, I need to get some information
related to using the Internet in Australia ... ISPs, etc.

Specifically, any ISPs to recommend and any that offer free service like
FreeServe in the U.K.?  How is AOL down under?

I assume he'll need a power adaptor for the laptop. What about a phone line
adaptor?

Also, for communications, what are the wireless companies serving Sydney?

Best,
H.