How unfortunate. That pretty much kills the CFMX As A Better Way
To Develop Java Apps idea. It sure would be nice if CFMX would
provide a way to create self-contained web apps. In a shared JRun
environment, I can define a web app, drop in a WAR file and be
done with it. Since CFMX runs on JRun, I don't see why MM can't
provide something similar. If MM wants CFMX to be considered more
than just a scripting language for web pages (and I think that's
the direction they're headed), they need to provide something
like this. Just my humble opinion.

Dave Jones
NetEffect