Dave Watts wrote:
>If the Z drive is a drive mapping to a network share<snip>

Sorry about that to all.  I've confused the issue with my example.  I
substituted a bogus path there.  The real path is to a c: drive
location, and permissions are pretty much the default on this particular
system.

Greg Luce wrote:
>I ran your code and the first instance errored with this message:

Interesting that its not erroring for me, as you can see from running
the url I posted :(

And then Greg wrote:
>... The file is created so if you do a cfinclude after
>the cfhttp, the page is displayed. The second instance
>works like a charm.

Neither of these things are true for me.  It simply doesn't work and
returns the 'connection failure' errors you see.

Does anyone have a suggestion as to what to try next?  I'm getting
pretty desperate here.  I've got one app that relies on cfhttp to make a
connection to a payment processor, and if the stuff above is dead...

Matt Robertson       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
MSB Designs, Inc.  http://mysecretbase.com