Hello to all...

I just finished digging myself out of about 77 cm of snow this weekend up
here on the east coast...

Glad that's over with.

My situation:

I have a RedHat box, running CFMX 6.1, I usually use MySQL as my DB
backend for a few small sites.

I was wanting to play around with PostgreSQL, so I created a DB, went into
the CFadmin.

I used to following info:
Driver: Other
JDBC URL: jdbc:postgresql://server:port/database
Driver Class: org.postgresql.Driver

I entered the username and password that I created.
I got an error.. (sorry didn't write it down), it couldn't connect to the
DB.
Now, when I tried to modify the info that I entered, I get this error:
"File not found: /datasources/postgresql.cfm "

Anyone have any suggestions?

I did look in the datasources folder, and such a file does not exist...
I could see one for Oracle, MySQL.... but no PostgreSQL.

Thanks,

-Yves-