From: Butch Zaccheo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, February 23, 2004 1:41 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: CFINVOKE... Help!

Hi all...

Let me start by saying Iım not a XML, Web Services xpert. I have posted many
questions about this subject and still donıt seem to be able to get this to
work. Bank of America has a SOAP interface for transaction authorizations:

http://manager.bamart.com/CUSTOM/help/XMLSoap_Developers_Guide.htm

This document basically lists out all of the needed variables Bank of
America needs in order to submit authorization requests. Can anyone help me
out on this one. As Iıve said before, Iım will to pay an hourly consultation
for someone who knowıs  XML and how to handle it with ColdFusion. Maybe
cfinvoke isnıt the best way to interface? Maybe cfhttp? Please help!!! Iıve
wasted hours and hours trying to get this to work and havenıt had any luck.

Thank you

BZaccheo
  _____