You can't do a "body" with a function like you can do with a custom tag, so
I think you're stuck, if you can't abstract out the entire operation.
However, that's definitely the best way to go; no sense in having the same
code more than once if you can help it.

If it's not possible, then set up the lock name as a variable in your CFC,
and then use that variable, if you're not already.  Then you're assured that
you're always using the same lock name.

Cheers,
barneyb