Calvin,

On 2/25/2004 at 16:26, you wrote:

CW> I'm curious to know what IDEs other than Dreamweaver and
CW> HomeSite/ColdFusion Studio are people using, and what the stand
CW> out features of their favored IDE is.

I use TextPad (http://textpad.com/) :

- Syntax highlighting for a variety of languages
- Clip libraries for a variety of languages
- Macros
- Find and replace (literal and regex)

I like that TextPad is highly configurable, it loads very quickly,
consumes a relatively small amount of computer resources, and can
handle large numbers of files. I actually use it instead of Notepad as
my default TXT editor.

It doesn't have a built-in CSS editor, but that doesn't really bother
me as I have TopStyle installed.

~ Ubqtous ~