<cftry>
  <CFFILE ACTION="Delete" FILE="full_path_name">
  <cfcatch>
    Something somewhere went wrong!
  </cfcatch>
</cftry>

Use CFTRY, as in "I'm about to TRY this, but I'm not sure if it'll
work, but I'm feeling lucky".  But just in case it doesn't work, I
want something to CATCH me.  If the delete fails, you'll catch the
error, and everything will keep going on as pretty much normal.

As an aside, you may want to be using a FileExists <i>before</i> you
attempt to delete the file, and then again afterwards to be sure it's
really gone.

Hope this helps.

Dan.

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) ("the intended
recipient(s)") to whom it is addressed.

It may contain information which is privileged and confidential within the meaning of
the applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender
as soon as possible.The views expressed in this communication may not necessarily be
the views held by Live Information Systems Limited.