I wrote a CF wrapper to manage all this, list, add, delete, edit CF
mappings, download from http://www.beynon.org.uk/downloads/mappings.zip

John.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jochem van Dieten [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 27 February 2004 09:53
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: access to the cf server settings

Eric Chataigné said:
> Is it possible to access to the CFMX server settings in a CF script.
> I am interested in getting the list of mapped directories.

<cflock name="serviceFactory" type="exclusive" timeout="10">
  <cfscript>
    factory = CreateObject("java", "coldfusion.server.ServiceFactory");
    rt_service = factory.runtimeservice;
    mappings = rt_service.mappings;
  </cfscript>
  <cfdump var="#mappings#">
</cflock>

IIRC you need to be logged in as Admin since Updater 3.

Jochem